Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Change of Major Form for students with more than 90 units

The University has a new change of major/minor form for students who have earned more than 90 units, effective immediately.  The form requires the same information, plus a personal statement that explains how the change of major/minor will impact graduation plans.   To download the new form, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment