Wednesday, September 28, 2016

New requirements for Substitution Forms

In an effort to ensure that substitution forms are complete and accurate we are now requiring that you attach a copy of your signed and approved Major Form with all substitution forms.  If you have received a Graduation Worksheet from the registrar, then we need to see that form as well.  

*Reminder: You only need to submit a substitution form if you have already applied for graduation.  Otherwise, any approved course substitution will be indicated on your Major Form at the time of applying for graduation.